Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Kim Kardashian


Socialita Kim Kardashian sex tape ever made ​​and exciting pose in Playboy magazine. For the former Kim was embarrassed. But pose exciting affairs in Playboy, she actually proud.

Socialita Kim Kardashian sex tape ever made ​​and exciting pose in Playboy magazine. For the former Kim was embarrassed.

"It is not proud of in my life. That's embarrassing. But I tried to get up, "said Kim made ​​a sex video with former boyfriend Ray J in 2007, as reported by Allure, Wednesday (08/18/2010).

Kim tried to get up later posed for Playboy magazine. Some pose exciting dilakoni women born October 21, 1981 it.

"Pose is not something I regret. Featured as the cover of Playboy as an icon. I'm proud and happy to show people do not have a thin body to look like a sex symbol, "she said.

Though proud, Kim slightly regretting his appearance in Playboy. she regretted because it was her shape is not in the best condition.

"I was down 7 pounds and I feel very proud. But after I saw again, gosh I'm so fat. Now I've lost weight, even more gaunt face, "she explained
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...